Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tips, Tips, Tips!


Check out last year's trends here!


Hey everybody!

Got a nice little article from 2014, and I noticed a lot of these trends will be important years from now; it's pretty basic advice.


I also pulled another great resource from TripAdvisor.com which talks about tipping and etiquette.  What's appropriate to tip in a hotel setting is often confusing for guests, and I think this guide can help to clear up a lot of those questions.

You can find it here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g191-s606/United-States:Tipping.And.Etiquette.html


And here's one more great read- this is a compilation of great tipping stories; I found it really fascinating and fun.
Tipping Stories

1 comment:

  1. I like these articles because the topic of tipping can be difficult. There are so many different factors such as whether they serve you, what type of restaurant it, etc. Also, when it comes to international travel tipping etiquette is different everywhere! For example, for spring break I was in Mexico and we had no idea if we were supposed to tip or not and how much we should tip.

    ReplyDelete